Monday 12 November 2012

Our discussion of ideas

This is our group discussion on what genre we would like to do. We established that we didn't want anything cliche or something that everyone does, we also said that we didn't want to go into hybrid genres, which I now think was a mistake to cross out because I don't think we should restrict ourselves yet, and I think we should keep an open mind. Coming up with ideas is harder than I thought and I've realised we just need to keep thinking and coming up with new original ideas. Since this discussion we have had a few other ideas, we did want to do a comination of supernatural and psychological, thinking that we could change it and make it original with new twists but we have realised that may be too challenging and we are now staying away from the cliches and are thinking of a modern western thriller.

Having a discussion and listening to it back has helped me reflect on our old ideas and how we can improve and create original ideas for our thriller opening title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment