Wednesday 28 November 2012

Editing re-creation task

In media, we had to re-create a short extract from raw files using adobe premier pro, this allowed us to develop our skills on the programme and understand how to use it for when we start editing our opening title sequence.

We got given  1 hour and 40 minutes to re-create this, putting in the video, sound and title sequence exactly the same as the original. I found this task really interesting as I knew the basics of using adobe premier pro, but it allowed me to improve on my skills. Unfortunately Jacob and I forgot to save and most of our work got deleted, so now there's only half of the extract without sound and title sequences.

We had to write down our strengths and weaknesses...


Overall I'm happy with our progess and our editing although it got deleted, I thought this was a very productive task and will help us in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment