Thursday 7 March 2013

Titles

We are getting to the point in our opening title sequence where we're almost ready to put in the titles, however we were a little stuck on the order so I have decided to look over and revise it.

I have looked at various opening title sequences and analysed the order in which the titles appear, the order is usually:

  • __________Presents
  • A __________ Production
  • *Actors name*
  • *Actors name*
  • Film Title
  • Music by _________
  • Editing by _________
  • Produced by ________
  • Written by ________
  • Directed by________


The main one I look looked at was 'Panic Room' as this gave me an accurate idea of how titles are meant to be and in what order they should appear. I am glad I went back and revised this because before looking at the order, I would've thought that the film title would go at the end, however it's more in the middle. This has helped me as I now remember a lot more about opening title sequences and especially the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment